Node.js Developer, Guest Engagement Platform
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Our client is a leading developer of software solutions for the hospitality industry. It offers mobile software and workflow management solutions to improve the food and beverage services for casinos, hotels, and resorts.
There is a pipeline of integrations that has to be moved forward. The specialist that we are looking for is to be able to scope, estimate, create automated tests and own the project.
We are looking for a Senior developer proficient with Node.js. The primary focus will be on developing event-based functions that communicate with AWS, GCP and custom third-party APIs. Technologies involved are Node.js, Typescript, AWS, lamdba serverless.
- Developing event-based AWS Lambda functions
- Creating intermediate SQL tables to shorten query time
- Handling user activity and data mapping to third-party services
- Building reusable libraries for future use
- Optimizing code and file structure for team use
- Implementing regression tests for all library and function code
- Proficiency with Promises and async/await
- Thorough understanding of Node.js and its core principles
- Experience with AWS Lambda, SQS, and GCP BigQuery
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with common development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript, Typescript
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
Would be a plus:
- PHP background
- Familiarity with Lumen, Docker (custom based tooling based on Docker)
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge:
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.